Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy birthday to me!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and my first birthday outside of Chicago. I had fun here in little rock, though I would've preferred the downtown Chicago lights, the big buildings, and the sound of cabs blowing their horns. I also missed the big crowd of people.. what can I say, I am a city girl! All of my family and friends were calling me, skyping me, and making me feel loved. 

My college friends were very loving and made me feel welcomed and right at home yesterday, they're from Chicago too, so they know what it's like to not be home and have to adapt to a smaller environment. I was tremendously blessed yesterday, and even though it was my birthday, I still had lessons learned and self-evaluations. My self-evaluation overall was to take more responsibility and control for my actions. I’m legally grown now and everything that I do from this point on is on me, not my mom! So, I’m prioritizing better, and making better judgments and decisions in my everyday life.

 I realized being an adult means sacrifices, so I am ready to sacrifice fun for business! My birthday taught me to enjoy yourself no matter where you are because wherever you are it's a place you are meant to be, so there is something there for you, you just have to find it and boy did I find it! Copeland's a New Orleans style restaurant in Arkansas, DELICIOUS! :) Thanks for reading see ya soon!

Tip: Make the best of your situations… “count your blessings, not your burdens”- LALA Anthony







Birthday girl!








my dinner was great!


Chicago! i miss this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment