Friday, May 10, 2013

My First Vlog!

Hey guys!

I tried to type my blog and include regular pictures but something happened with this phone and computer. Basically, I don't know what I'm doing. So, I made a video blog (vblog). My voice is very soft and raspy,  so, if you have a hard time hearing me. Everything I talked about is below:

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7rXjd-rtY
  1. Bottled water
  2. Almond milk
  3. Oatmeal
  4. Truvia 
  5. Sweet potato
  6. Yopa greek yogurt with black cherries
  7. Bear Naked granola, banana nut flavor
  8. Activia Vanilla Yogurt
  9. Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, fruit and nut granola flavor
  10. Lemon Juice
  11. Salmon
  12. Tilapia
  13. Ground Turkey
  14. Almond Butter
  15. Mangoes
  16. Spinach
  17. Brocolli
  18. Lettuce
  19. Skinless Chicken Breast
  20. Feta Cheese
  21. Naked smoothie juice, Green machine flavor
  22. Minute Maid, pomegranate and blueberry juice
  23. Oranges
  24. Macadamia Nuts
  25. Coconut Water
  26.  Egg whites
  27. Ginger
  28. Whole grain pancake mix
  29. Bell pepper
  30. Onion
  31. Celery
  32. Grapefruits
  33. Bananas
Until Next time! Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Court whats the best email address to send you some information about doing business?

    ReplyDelete